Alpine’s Marine line was recently named “Favorite Stereo Manufacturer” in Powerboat magazine’s 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards! Readers were asked to submit their favorite brands within 20 different marine categories. Alpine’s line of dedicated marine products came out on top in the audio category!
The Alpine SPS-M600 6.5-inch 2-way coaxial speaker is part of Alpine’s innovative marine lineup – specifically designed for both fresh and saltwater boats. Equipped for high power handling, this speaker is ready to pump your music as you set sail.
The SPS-M600 Type-S speaker uses a .5-inch PEI dome tweeter for crisp highs. Centrex 813-coated grilles and high-strength, non-resonant, high-temperature ABS frames provide hardwearing durability and UV protection against yellowing. Santoprene® surrounds on the SPS-M600 offer high quality frequency response performance and excellent resistance against moisture, oil, heat, and chemicals. Alpine marine speakers offer excellent protection from outdoor environment conditions, so you can enjoy your music as much as you want.
Features and Specification
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 30 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 30 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 100 Watts
- Woofer Diameter (mm): 165.1mm
- Woofer Diameter (in): 6-1/2”
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 127mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5”
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 72.1mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-27/32”
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 22khz
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89dB / W(1m)
- Tweeter Type: Titanium/PEI Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Application Type / Design Detail: Internal / Fixed Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Grill Cover Type: Ultra UV (CentrixA? 813) Resistant Grill
- Cone Material: Poly-Mica Woofer Cone
- Frame: High Temp ABS Frame
- Crossover Type: Built-in Tweeter Protection